Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pictures!

MY District These are the three other missionaries that were in MY District. (I was a district leader for a transfer and I had the best district ever. Enough said.)
Elder Crockett back in the day on his bike. This was one of his first days I believe.
Sister Findley and myself. She came out with me and went home shortly after this was taken.
Sister VanRoosendaal (Sister V) and myself. She is still down in Monroe right now. It's her 5th transfer there. ------
Me on the giant rocking chair in Gulfport. It claims to be the world's largest.
Smoothie King with Elder Hamp (who was trained in Gulfport South and is now serving with Elder Crockett)
Elder Jemmett and his candy wrapper tie he made. :)
McGruff the crime dog. We met him while doing clean up evaluations down in Slidell, LA after Hurricane Isaac. He was really cool. You should have heard his voice. Sounds like McGruff. :)
Holding a copperhead snake!!!! (Okay, it's fake, but still) Do you like my Mormon Helping Hands shirt? I sure do! :)
Elder Durrant! Born here in Crossett, AR! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the pictures! :) Love ya! -Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment