Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

Hey Everyone!

What a week! Mainly yesterday. It was AMAZING!

Yesterday was Zone Conference down in Monroe. We had Elder and Sister Nash of the seventy come and speak to us. I learned a lot. The Spirit was really strong. It's hard to put it into words. It was all really incredible. I know I should say more about it, but I can't right now.

Elder Durrant, myself, Sister VanRoosendaal, and Sister Jenkins (as well as Elder Thomas on the piano) did one of the musical numbers yesterday at Zone Conference. It went well. I had a recording of it that we did again after that I am going to try and send. We messed up (by we I mean I) a ton on the recording. Oh well. It was fun. :)

Danielle dropped us officially yesterday. A real bummer, but we're moving forward with the work. We are teaching Brooke and Blaine tonight about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We'll be reading from 3 Nephi 11 with them where Christ defines His Gospel, as well as I have a little object lesson to help us out. It should be really good. We're eating before hand too, which is gonna be awesome! They are trying out a new recipe on us. Missionaries as guinea pigs... what's new? :D

Elder Durrant enjoyed his time in Greenville and I had a good experience with Elder Eisinger. We watched Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration with Brooke and Blaine that night of exchanges. We switched back Wednesday morning in Greenville, MS. I finally made it out there. :)

I know this isn't as much as last week as far as details go, but I am going to send something else out in a few minutes that should hopefully make up for that :)

I love you all!

Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall



No comments:

Post a Comment