Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey Y'all

Hey Everyone!

I hope all is well. It rained here. Quite a bit, actually. I don't have too much to say right now. Zone Conference was awesome! Life is just dandy down here and I am doing fanTAZtic! (I just invented that. I figured it's fantastic and crazy... crazy like Taz from the Loony Toons. So, aka, a fantastic yet crazy life!)

I am working on trying to figure some things out for school right now, so this is short. I love y'all and I hope all is well! Have a wonderful week! This work is awesome and oh so true! :)

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment