Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back To The Coast...

Hey Everyone!
 
Well, I am sitting here at the library in Gulfport, MS. It's been a little less then a year, and here I am again. I did end up in Gulfport as a Zone Leader here. My companion is Elder Jemmett from Rigby, ID. He's been out about 6 months less then me, and I am super excited to serve with him.
 
For future reference, my mailing address here is:
 
16097 Orange Grove Rd
Gulfport, MS 39503
 
We stay in a two bedroom, one bath house in front of a member's home. Kind of like the little house on the property back home. Just no upstairs. And nicer. And in the south. ;)
 
Well, I am excited to be here again! It's so weird being back here. We went and visited a recent convert today, Willyray. He was baptized on Feb. 25th. He was being taught last year when I was here, but I didn't recognized the name. When we got to the house though (which his sister who is a member used to live in) and I saw him, I realized I had met him already. For just an hour last year, but I still remember him. So crazy.
 
Today we are going down later to go see the Kitchens! In case you don't remember, they are the older couple that I absolutely love. She feeds the raccoons. Anyway, I am SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I have missed them lots! There are so many people I am excited to see. I can't wait until church. The Hauerspergers, Farmers, etc etc etc! :) :) :)
 
Okay, I am going to keep this short and contain my excitement as much as I can. We are going to go to the store after this so I can pick up some food to get me through the week. So I am going to try and keep all of that short, so we can get to work. I am excited to work here and I am dedicared to making my time count. The Lord has sent me here for a reason, so I'm here to "get 'er done!"
 
I love you all! I hope to hear from everyone soon!
 
Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall 
 
 
 
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment