Monday, November 26, 2012

Miss me much?

Hey Everyone!

Did you miss me? It's been a whole week since you heard from me. :D

Sooooo! I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! I know I did. We ate and played basketball and actually went to WalMart that night to check out the Black Friday craziness that started early this year! Crazy stuff. Let's just spend a day being thankful for what we have and then go kill each other over stuff that we don't have and want.
I'm just glad they didn't really have anything that I wanted. Other then movies.... I couldn't resist. I bought myself some early Christmas presents. Come on, when you can buy the entire Harry Potter collection (all 8 movies) for $16, you jump on it. Hahaha

We are going on exchanges today. Elder Durrant is going to Greenville again and Elder Arthur is coming to Crossett with me. We are driving out to Greenville this time, so we need to get going soon, as it is a two hour drive.

I am excited for this week though. :)

Landon and Rachel went to OK for Thanksgiving, and when they were gone, we raked all the leaves in their yard (it had been about two weeks since we had helped him do it the last time..this was the third time) and I have never raked sooooooo many leaves in my life! And then are STILL more on the trees. The cool thing here though is that you rake them to the side of the road and the city comes by and sucks them all up and hauls them off. Pretty nice. With the back yard though, we'll just burn them later. :)

OH! And Landon and I were talking today about burning a suit coat on my 2 year mark (don't worry, one from a thrift store!) and we're probably going to start the fire with his flare gun! I am pretty excited. Hahaha he has a big field that we can go and do it in. :)

Anyway, I am off to email President McDonough and then to clean some and then it's off to Greenville!

Love y'all muchly! :)

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment