Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

Hey Everyone,

Happy Belated Easter! I hope all is well with y'all. Onto the past week.

Yesterday was a real bummer with church. We were supposed to have 5 investigators in church, and no one showed. So two of the baptism dates that we had dropped off. Not a good way to end the week. Also, just about every door we knocked or person we talked to yesterday wasn't interested or wasn't home. All in all, a little disappointing, but we are not letting it get us down. Elder Crockett is full of faith and optimism. He is a good example.

I have gotten two flat tires within the last two weeks. One on the 29th and one on the 4th. And also on the 29th, I crashed on my bike. I forgot to mention that last week. I scraped along the ground. Tore up my hands a little bit, scuffed up my bike, and ripped a hole on the side of my pants and tore the stitching some. Sister Meeks here in the ward sewed up the stitching and I patched up the other hole. Good as new. And then I sewed up the side stitching on my other pair or pants, as it was starting to come undone. I feel so pro. Hahahaha.

Well, life is good. I have a determination to get physically fit, and not just for a bike. We will see how this goes. I do have Elder Crockett who wants to/needs to stay fit for the military, so maybe that will help. We'll see.

Ummmm... not much else to say. Oh! The church did an Easter campaign this past weekend on Mormon.org and Facebook. Check it out! It's not too late to comment. mormon.org/easter and facebook.com/mormon

Well, I love y'all and hope y'all have a good week!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment