Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Brand New Boy!!!

Hey Everyone!

So as I am sure y'all have been dying to know, I am going to tell you about my new companion that I have the honor of training.

His name is Elder Crockett and he is from Edmonds, Washington. He moved to Utah a year and a half ago and was living with his dad in Eagle Mountain. He joined the Utah National Guard before coming out and spent seven months in Georgia (including last summer, so this is already his second in the south... and he likes it. Crazy kid! hahahaha). He does computer networking there. Yup. He is a great kid. I will send some pictures next Monday. He is a hard worker and is super excited to be here. I am working him hard already. His first full day today and we have already gone about 20 miles on the bike, handed out four copies of the Book Of Mormon, taught a few lessons, talked to a couple of other people, set up a few appointments for later this week, and all of that without tracting at all. It's pretty awesome when you just talk to people.

Anyway, I am just loving life and looking forward to training. I thrive in this environment, where I am with a hard working companion (though granted, he is just about done for the day) who wants to work and loves the Gospel.

I hope all y'all are doing well and life is great back on the home front. I am slowing getting my letters written to all of you who are still waiting.

I love y'all! Sorry this is short, but there is work to be done.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment