Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh boy, oh boy!

HAPPY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I can't believe it's the last day of April. Holy smokes! Time flies! Mother's day is in less then two weeks now. I haven't even thought about skyping home really. It will be weird. It really seems like I just talked to everyone yesterday fro Christmas.

My allergies aren't as bad right now. So May is good. It's warming up though. Upper 80's. Soon it will be the 90's and 100's. I fully expect to come home in December and have 5 jackets on because I wont know what cold is anymore.

I have virtually no time left on my mission. Sure, I have over 7 months, but I can already feel that slipping away into nothingness. It goes by so fast. People always tell you that, but you never believe them until you are here.

Well, this week, one of our investigators (Bruce) told us he is on parole for 3 years. So... baptism there has halted for the time being. Silly policy. I am working past that right now. We'll see how that goes.

Nothing else is too new. Other then the whole debit card thing in Missouri, life is pretty much the same. Nothing too new to report. We are going on exchanges starting tonight. Elder Bruderer will be with me tomorrow here in Monroe. We have an appointment tonight with a new family that the Sisters found in our area and gave to us. And tomorrow we are going to visit a couple part member families. All on bike. All on the south side. And we biked to the south side the last three days. This will be 5 in a row after Tuesday. Some days I like the bikes and some days I don't. Oh well, better then walking! :)

Okay, I know this is shortish and doesn't really have an substance, but I am not much for words today. Just know that life is good and I love y'all. :)

Love,
Elder Mendenhall







NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment