Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Hey All Y'all,

Well, what a good week. I got my new bike on Tuesday, ruined the chain that night (yeah... don't ask...I am just cursed with bikes...), fixed the chain the next day and have been enjoying it ever since. I love it. It is a night and day difference from my old one. The shocks on it are really nice too. 

Anyway, we had several good lessons this past week. Bruce, our top investigator, has had several issues with his diabetes this past week (type 1) so he missed Scripture Study and church. *Sigh* Oh well! :) Everything is just dandy though. 

We played basketball today, and I am a little battered and bruised, but happy. 

I teach my first district meeting on Wednesday. Should be alright. Oh yeah. They split our district, so it's just Elder Crockett, the Sisters. and myself. It's better then having 11 in the district. 

Ummmm... we are going to dinner right now. I love you all! Sorry to be short! Love ya!


Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment