Monday, May 14, 2012

La De Da...

Hello Everyone!

So, I talked to almost everyone who is going to read this on Skype yesterday. It was awesome! :) I loved seeing everyone and talking to all of you. Just think. That was my last phone call/Skype home. Weird!

So, I pretty much ruined my shirt this morning. I just noticed. It has lots of little grease spots. I cooked bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and waffles this morning. They were delicious! I might need to invest in an apron though. Might come in handy later on. But I love bacon, so it was worth it! :)


I guess I don't have much to say. I am buying a new bike tomorrow. I am now a district leader. I am still training Elder Crockett. Life is pretty much the same other then that. I am in Monroe for another 6 weeks. Yup! 

Not much this week, but what do you expect a day after Mother's day? :)

Love ya!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment