Friday, September 14, 2012

Crossett, AR

Hey Everyone! 

I just wanted to let y'all know that transfers are coming up this week.... and well, I am being transferred.

I am being called to train again. I am going to Crossett, AR (look it up, I dare you...). My boy and I will be opening the area up. So in a nutshell:

I am training and opening a brand new area in Crossett, AR. It is part of the branch in Bastrop, LA. Part of the Monroe, LA stake/zone. Headed back that way. I will finish my mission there, seeing as how training lasts for 12 weeks. 

Well.... just thought I would let you know. :) I am super excited about it. I am actually super happy and can't wait! :)

I love you all! I will let you know more details when I get there. :)

Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment