Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

Hey Everyone!
 
It's pretty crazy to just think about what today is. Really weird :)
 
I love all y'all. I hope that this email finds everyone happy and healthy and just loving life! :)
 
We had a ton of meetings this past week. It was really good. A lot of driving, but I enjoy it for the most part. :) ZLC was really good. I enjoy counseling with President McDonough and the other leaders in our mission. :)
 
Well, this week we will be going over the Slidell at least a couple of days from about 10-5 and going door to door and filling out work orders for people. Basically asking complete strangers if they need any help fixing stuff. Our whole zone is going. Should be good. Then we will have some awesome lessons during the evenings. I am excited for eveything this week.
 
Sooooo... Diego came down Saturday and took Elder Jemmett and I out for dinner :) And he stayed overnight in a hotel and then cooked lunch for us yesterday. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I have sure missed his cooking. Hopefully I can duplicate it a little bit this week. It was awesome to have him down though :)
 
I hope all of you have a loverly week! Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. Oh! And I will be sending some pictures in just a few minutes :)
 
Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment