Monday, September 24, 2012

Life is AMAZING, isn't it? :)

Hey Everyone!

Heavenly Father is so amazing, isn't He? I just love Him, His love, and the charity I feel. Life is great here in Crossett. We have several appointments lined up throughout the coming week. Though, on a sadder note, we might need to reschedule some to attend a funeral.

Johnny Moore in Monroe passed away yesterday morning. They are saying it's from heart failure. You probably remember me talking about him, especially when I first got to Monroe. Anyway, I'm not sure when the funeral is, but it is probably towards the end of the week.

It really makes you stop and think about how precious life really is. A good friend passes, while any minute now, I will have another nephew born into this world. Time is short here, and we need to make every minute count. As Dr Seuss once said, "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" so... be the best self you can be. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Look at those around you and serve them. Love them, and if they don't have this Gospel in their lives, share it with them. Help them to be ready to meet their Heavenly Father again and to want to stay with Him because their hearts will have been changed. Become like Him.

I love all of you! This work and Gospel are the bestest! I love them dearly. I am here to make these last few months count as if nothing else does. Pray for me. Pray for Elder Durrant, and pray for Crossett and the Bastrop Branch.

Until Next Week,
Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment