Monday, May 16, 2011

Snow....? What's That Again? April 11, 2011

Dear Everyone,

Last night it was 79 degrees... at 9:30 PM.

Love,
Me


Seriously though. It was nice knowing you all. Hahahahahaha, I am going to melt away into nothingness! Or just sweat. A lot.

I love my mission. And Life. And Family. And Friends. And My Savior! Yay!

Okay, I am in a strange mood right now. This past week was really good for the work... number wise this week. We had three investigators in church. We are starting to teach two brothers (ages 13 and 16).... hopefully it will go well. They went to church, so that was good.

This next week should be even better! I hope. I know I am not really saying much, but you know, I somehow have used a lot of time already and don't have much to say this week. At least not that I really want to type out anymore. I love you all. Keep the faith.

Love,
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment