Friday, September 2, 2011

Living On The Coast... Maybe I should have my records transferred here? - July 26, 2011

Hey Everyone!

So first things first. I am still here in Gulfport. I will be here with Elder Woolf for another transfer. We are moving from Gulfport to Long Beach though, so here is my new mailing address.

Elder Dwight D Mendenhall
4401 Beatline Road Apt 5D
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560

I don't have much time, since I spent it all typing a speech. Which, congrats to David and Kim! I get a new sister-in-law this week! Yay!

Summer is progressing nicely. She is on top of things and is super awesome! We are moving this Saturday, so we'll be in Long Beach then. Same ward and basically the same area. A little smaller though.

Hope all is well!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment