Friday, September 2, 2011

Rainy Season? - August 8, 2011


Hey Everyone!

I guess this must be the rainy season here in Mississippi. We've been getting a lot lately.

So... Last Monday was Elder Woolf's birthday. We went out to dinner. I had some 'Gator! Fried gator. It was good. And I had fried crawfish. Man I love southern food.

Tuesday, we attended a funeral. The missionaries in Gulfport were asked to be the pallbearers. I got to wear a little boutineer... with SUNFLOWERS! I wanted to keep it, but we put it on the casket. I liked it though. I had plans for it. I know I am crazy, but whatever.

There was a baptism on Saturday. It was cool to attend and to see some missionaries hard work pay off. Hopefully there will be three more baptisms on the 20th. We'll see. It should be good though! The work is going well in the Gulfport area.

That's really all I have to say right now. I am not very talkative today. Hope y'all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Mendenhal

No comments:

Post a Comment