Monday, February 6, 2012

01/10/2012

Hey Everyone!

I am eating Oreos. My Christmas present to myself. They are yummy! Just thought everyone would like to know.

Well, Elder Kington and I are here in Philadelphia for our third transfer together. Things have been slow lately, ever since before the holidays. There are starting to pick up again. We got a couple of media referrals out in Carthage (Mississippi). Both requested Bibles. We met one, but not the other yet. Working on it. It's hard to make it out there. Taneka is the lady we met, and she was really nice and has a lot of the same beliefs we do. So we pray that will go somewhere.

Diego is still coming along great! Nathaniel still wants to be baptized, but wasn't at church. We need to get in contact with him. Scoot was at church and we have an appointment with him tonight at 5. Everyone else is just kind of standing still at the moment.

The last few weeks have been rough on me personally, but I am working to overcome my personal challenges, trials, and temptations and to come out on top. It's what the Atonement is for :)

Life is pretty darn good 8-) My only fear is driving Elder Kington crazy with my weirdness and craziness. :D Poor kid. Hahahahaha.

I hope all is well on the home front!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment