Monday, February 6, 2012

02/06/2012

Hi!

So, this week went by fast and it feels like we didn't do much. We did perform a lot of service though. To chopping through kudzu, to burning it, to moving trees, to moving people in a onslaught and downpour of rain. With the number of times that I have helped people move, I believe I am qualified to open my own moving company. And because of helping people move, I would never do that. We Mormons like to move, and also to serve, so we help people move! :) It was fun. One of the trucks got stuck in the mud. Alls well that ends well. :)

Diego is doing well, as is Nathaniel. That's about all right now. I have two weeks left in Philadelphia. It's crazy to think about. It has gone by so quick. It has been good though! Just awesome and amazing. :)

We had a game night with the Cunningham family and Nathaniel on Saturday. It was a great opportunity to fellowship in a relaxed environment while eating some good food and making lasting memories. Nathaniel is a good kid and it was good to be able to help him relax and become more comfortable with some members and with us. I have taken a fancy to card tricks over the last week and was able to perform some for them. I also did a Book of Mormon/Choose the Right themed one for the Primary kids in church yesterday. That's what I get when Sister Cunningham is in the Primary. Hahahaha. It was good though. We talked about choosing the right and making right choices, about Christ and the Holy Ghost. It was fun. I think the kids will remember it. At least Sister Wrich will! She still doesn't know how I found her card! Hahahaha

Well, everyone. I wish you all health and peace throughout this week. I hope all is well. I thank you for the prayers in my behalf and more importantly in the behalf of the people here. Christ lives and loves us. He wants us to return to our Heavenly Father. That is what we strive to help others do.

Love,
Elder Dwight Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment