Monday, February 6, 2012

11/29/2011

Hey Y'all...

Not much time today. It's transfer week, and Elder Kington and I are staying together. So I will be in Philly for at least another 6 weeks or so.

This week has been a pretty good one. Thanksgiving was good. Church was so so. Stacy had some family issues going on and couldn't make it on time, so he will have to be confirmed this next week. And then it just wasn't a good day for me personally.

Anywho! Life is just dandy down here in the South. I am loving life and working hard. It's pretty cold right now. 40 degrees or so. Tomorrow is supposed to have a low of 23. So other then be a little cold, I am loving life.

Sorry I don't have much to say this week. I love you all though! :) I hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall

No comments:

Post a Comment