Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day...

Dear Everyone...

A year ago, I was in Gulfport. Weird. It was Sunday. I spoke in the Gulfport ward.

Time sure flies. This week is gonna go quick too! This has got to be short. We are going on exchanges (I am going up to Greenwood) until Wednesday. Thursday we have a big shindig dinner appointment. Friday we are helping Brother Wrich level his house (lifting the house up with a 50 ton jack), Saturday we are helping people remodel their living room. All the while we will be preaching the Gospel and I will be saying goodbye as this is probably my last week here. We find out for sure this week. Loooong week, very busy, but it will fly by. Man.

I love you all. Sorry this is short. I struggled getting internet connection and we are on a deadline to get to Kosciusko. I need to put sheets in the dryer, then we are gonna go get haircuts, shower, clean, pack, get the sheets, start more laundry, and then be on our way to Kozzy to meet the Greenwood Elders. Life is busy and good. This Gospel is true. In Priesthood we had two members, two missionaries, and two investigators. It was great. About 25 total people in Sacrament meeting. About a third left after Sacrament meeting.

Christ lives and loves you. This is His work, and there is none greater. I love y'all.

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment