Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Address

Hey Everyone! 

So, my first day in North Monroe so far has been great. We've already gone 15 miles on the bikes. I'm loving it, though I am in poor shape. Hahahaha. Elder Merrill is pretty cool and I am glad to serve with him. He's been out three months so far. They just had a family of 5 get baptized last Friday and I got to meet the Mom today. A single mom with 6 kids (two under the age of eight, hence only five baptisms). I am loving the area so far. We met with the Stake President last night (President Pena) and he has to be the coolest and most on the ball stake president I have ever met. I am looking forward to serving in the Monroe Stake. The change was needed and the Lord knows where I need to be. I am looking to "tear it up" here and to baptize the south!

Here is my mailing address:

1401 Erin Street #177
Monroe, LA 71201

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Mendenhall



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment